Your infant will get the loving and nurturing interactions they deserve at Cookies Childcare. The teachers strive to provide a safe and secure environment designed to explore and learn. Each baby will have a primary caregiver and that teacher will communicate one-on-one with your baby and help him/her meet their needs physically, cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
Our teachers provide quality care by completing the following for your child:
- Feeding & changing their diapers during their designated times or sooner if needed.
- Rocking or patting them to sleep, and singing them songs or lullabies.
- Holding them and comforting them during the day.
- Reading to them and communicating with them as they play.
- Making sure they are clean and healthy during their time with us.
- Smiling and having a wonderful time with your child, while providing love and teachable moments!